- 1 bag tagliatelle (or other) pasta serving 6
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 14–15 ounces thick chicken breast bologna sausage
- 16–18 ounces heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Make the pasta based on bag directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat the oil and butter in a deep skillet on low. Dice the chicken breast.
- When the oil is hot, add chicken to skillet. Fry on low for 5 minutes.
- Pour heavy cream in skillet and stir. Continue simmering on lowest. Stir frequently. Add salt to taste.
- When it starts boiling (5-7 minutes), turn the stove off.
- Serve warm/ hot over pasta.