- 9 ounces dark chocolate
- 2–3 tablespoons milk
- 8 organic eggs (as fresh as possible)
- 8 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 9 ounces whipping cream
- Break chocolate into parts and place into a pot. Add milk. Melt over very low heat. Set aside to cool off a little bit.
- Separate egg yolks and whites into two different bowls.
- Take a hand mixer and mix whites on low to medium for several minutes until it becomes completely stiff. Leave aside.
- Combine powdered sugar and egg yolks. Mix with the hand mixer for several minutes. Add chocolate and continue mixing. When combined, add whipping cream. Continue mixing. Finally, add stiff egg whites, and mix for another several minutes. All ingredients should now be one smooth mass.
- Pour into serving glasses. Leave in fridge to cool for 45 minutes. Consume the same day.
A quick test to see if your eggs are completely stiff is to turn the bowl around after you’re finished mixing. If the egg whites stay in the bowl, it’s done.