- 9 ounces rice (long grain)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5–6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 10.5 ounces seafood mix package (frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup white wine (Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 strand of parsley (minced)
- In a medium bowl, cover rice with water and leave for 10 minutes. Wash out thoroughly and strain.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium temperature. Add garlic and simmer until golden (1-2 minutes).
- Add seafood mix, and bring to low. Let thaw and stir continuously for 10 minutes.
- Add spices and wine and bring temperature up to medium. Simmer and stir occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add rice and one cup lukewarm water. Cover the pan halfway and simmer another 20-25 minutes (or until rice absorbs the liquid, but is not overly soft).
- Top with parsley and serve.