- 2 and 1/4 cups milk
- 15 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 bags vanilla pudding mix (about 2.5 ounces total)
- 4/5 cup butter
- 11 ounces shredded coconut flour (flakes)
- 1 cup almonds without skin (approximately)
- Put 10 tbsp of milk in a bowl. Add the pudding mix and sugar. Mix well until integrated.
- Pour the remaining milk into a pot and bring to boil on medium. As it starts to boil, bring the temperature down to the lowest setting, and add in the pudding mixture. Mix thoroughly and frequently until pudding forms (about 10 minutes). Turn heat off and let cool.
- When pudding is lukewarm, cut the butter up and add in. Follow this up with 7 ounces of shredded coconut flour (flakes). Continue stirring everything until you get one smooth, thick, sticky mass. Transfer to fridge and cool down completely (30 minutes).
- Pour 4 ounces of shredded coconut in a bowl. Take Raffaello mass out of the fridge and form balls the size of a golf ball or smaller (smaller are better). Put an almond into each ball, and then dip each in shredded coconut.
- Keep in fridge for up to a week.
About 40 to 50 balls come out with this volume. You may have more or less depending on how large you shape the Rafaello balls. Serving size is 2.