- 16 ounces pumpkin (peeled, diced)
- 8 ounces potatoes (peeled, diced)
- 1/2 onion (peeled, diced)
- 2 carrots (peeled, diced)
- 24–26 ounces water (750 milliliters)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt (or vegeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- (Optional) 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin seed oil
- (Optional) 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds (roasted, de-shelled)
- In a larger pot, combine vegetables and water and cook for one hour on low.
- Strain, but keep the water. Blend vegetables and return to the pot. Top with water in which they cooked. Add seasonings. Stir and bring to a boil. Add heavy cream and turn the stove off.
- Serve warm.
- (Optional) Top with a few drops of pumpkin seed oil and some pumpkin seeds.