- 16 ounces shrimp (frozen)
- 1 box of pasta (spaghetti or tagliatelle)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (large)
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- Take the shrimp out about 30 minutes before making the sauce.
- Cook pasta based on box directions.
- Parallel to pasta, heat olive oil on medium. When hot, add the shrimp in. Sizzle for 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
- Mince garlic and add to the shrimp together with all the seasonings. Stir, and top everything with heavy cream. Bring to low and stir. Simmer for 4-5 minutes then remove off heat. Pour lemon juice in and stir again.
- Serve over pasta.
Total cook time will vary depending on pasta. Shrimp sauce is ready in 10 minutes.