Egg drop soup recipe: appetizer choice you’ll never regret! This 30-min, heart warming soup will bring the family back to the dinner table. What are you waiting for?
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1–2 vegetable bouillon cubes (or 4 cups of vegetable broth)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2–3 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- In a medium pot, heat oil and butter on lowest setting and stir until butter melts.
- Add 4 cups of warm water and crush a bouillon cube (or 2 if you like soup saltier) over it. (Alternatively, use 4 cups of vegetable broth instead of water and bouillons.) Bring to a boil.
- Combine egg and salt. Beat it together. Pour into the soup and whisk energetically until the egg is broken down. Simmer 3-5 more minutes and garnish with parsley.
- Serve warm.
Keywords: egg drop soup recipe, balkan egg drop soup