Pasta with veggies in white sauce is lightning fast for those days when you want something quick, something healthy, something comforting.
A nice veggie dish.
Recipe adapted from the one by Samir Hajdarevic
Pasta with Veggies in White Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10.5 ounces veggies peppers, green beans, carrots, corn, peas, etc. cleaned and diced
- 15 ounces water
- 7 ounces heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ bouillon or Vegeta
- 1 ounce Parmesan grated
- Pasta of your choice for 4 people
- In a deep pan heat butter on medium temperature. Add vegetables and water. Stir and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add heavy cream, bouillon, mustard, Parmesan and parsley to vegetables stir, then bring to a boil. Let boil for a minute or two. Lower heat and continue cooking an additional 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta based on box directions.
- Combine and serve.