- 3 potatoes (large, peeled and diced into thin rounds)
- 2 zucchinis (medium, sliced lengthwise with ends off)
- 1 eggplant (medium, peeled and sliced)
- 2 teaspoons parsley (minced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (Optionally) paprika or other potato seasoning
- 3–4 ounces heavy cream
- Heat oven to 475°F.
- Season each vegetable separately with 1/3 of seasonings and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Oil a baking pan (sized about 8X8inch), and layer potatoes on the bottom. Layer zucchini on top of potatoes. Layer eggplant on top of zucchini. Spray or paint with 1-2 tablespoons of oil on top and add 1/4 cup of water to the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning the pan around once or twice. If moussaka blushes, cover with foil.
- Take moussaka out of the oven and pour heavy cream on top. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.