- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup white rice
- 1/4 tablespoon seasoned salt (or vegeta)
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 pound turkey breast
- Heat up butter in a large pot on low. Add paprika and stir until they combine.
- Add 2.5 cups of water, a bouillon cube, then bring to a boil on high. Add rice, and stir continuously. Cook on high until rice is finished (about 15 minutes). (Lower the temperature if the water is evaporating too fast.) Take off heat.
- Meanwhile, heat up oil in a skillet on medium. Cube turkey breast and season with seasoned salt and parsley. Add to the skillet and fry for about 10 minutes.
- Top finished rice with turkey breast.