- 2 red bell peppers (large)
- 1–2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 500F.
- Place peppers on a piece of foil and put on the highest rack. Bake 15 minutes on each side. The skin will start to peel, and blacken in places. If you notice too much blackening, lower the temperature a little bit so the peppers don’t burn.
- After 30 minutes, take out and let cool. Peel the skin off. Cut each pepper in fours lengthwise, and clean the seeds out.
- Keep in the fridge for an hour. Take out, sprinkle with minced garlic and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.