- 9–10 ounces fresh spinach (minced)
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 box phyllo dough (16 ounces phyllo or about 13-18 sheets)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, cheeses, eggs and salt. Mix thoroughly until the ingredients are integrated.
- Oil a 10X14 inch baking pan. Layer 2 phyllo sheets on the bottom of the pan on top of each other brushing each with oil before adding the next layer. (If phyllo is larger than the pan, fold it a little bit on the sides until it fits.)
- Grab a generous amount of the filling (4 to 5 tablespoons), and spread evenly over the top sheet. Layer 2 sheets on top of the filling, and brush each with oil before adding the next layer. Repeat until you run out of the filling and phyllo, making sure to leave 2-3 sheets for the top of the pie.
- Brush the top of the pie with oil, and place in the oven.
- Lower temperature to 395°F. Cover with foil after the first 10. Bake for a total of 30-35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven. Melt butter and milk together and pour over the pie evenly. Cover with a kitchen towel and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into squares. (What you don’t eat, keep in foil in the fridge for up to a few days. Reheat in microwave or eat cold.)