- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup rice
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves diced finely
- 1 small tomato diced finely
- 1 handful parsley diced finely
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp seasoned (or table) salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 small sprig dill
- 1/4 cup oil
- Combine beef, rice, onion, garlic, tomato, pepper, seasoned salt, parsley and milk. Mix thoroughly with your hand. Preheat oven to 480F.
- Cut off the zucchini stems, and then cut each zucchini in half. Core and seed each as if you are creating little cups. Stuff each zucchini with the stuffing mix generously.
- Place stuffed zucchinis in a pan. Cut up the dill and pepper the zucchinis with it, and then oil each zucchini. Add 1.5 cups water to the pan and cover with foil. Use a toothpick to create holes in the foil for the steam to go out.
- Bake 90 minutes, turning the zucchinis around about half way through.