Four ingredient walnut bites. Perfect crunchy bites to go with milk or coffee. Also the easiest dessert you'll make all year.
- 5.5 ounces walnuts (ground)
- 5.5 ounces white sugar
- 1 egg*
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix really well with your hands until completely integrated. Make small, sturdy balls each the size of a marble. You should have about 35 or so.
- Line a large baking pan with baking paper. Place the balls on baking paper keeping a some distance between them as they'll spread out during baking. Heat oven to 250F.
- Bake bites for 55-60 minutes.
- Keep in a cool place for up to a couple of weeks.
The yield is about 3 dozen bites. Serving size is about 2-3 bites.
*In the video there are 2 eggs added because we were making a double batch.
Keywords: walnut bites, walnut cookies