- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (small, peeled and minced)
- 1/2 pound ground meat (beef, turkey or chicken)
- 4 eggs
- Salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- In a skillet heat up oil on medium. Add onion and simmer until it crystalizes.
- Add meat, and simmer for 3-5 minutes until meat is pinkish, and releases its juices. If you don’t like the meat juice, strain it, and add a little bit of water to keep the fluid level the same.
- Add seasonings, stir and simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Make four “holes” in the meat in the pan and break eggs into each. Cover the skillet, and simmer 3-5 minutes. Serve hot.