- 2 pounds potatoes (peeled, minced)
- 2 pounds bell peppers (smaller, cored, deseeded)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (or a bouillon cube, crushed)
- 1–2 cups heavy cream
- In a mixing bowl combine potatoes with 2-3 tablespoons of oil, seasonings, and 2-3 tablespoons of heavy cream. Mix well until integrated. Heat oven to 430°F.
- Oil a baking pan generously. Stuff peppers with the potato and spice mix. Layer them into the pan. Paint with a light film of oil. Pour the remaining stuffing (if any) in between layered peppers. Add one cup of water and place in the oven.
- After 15 minutes, lower heat to 390°F. Flip the peppers over if they’re overly blushing (they should be lightly tanned, but avoid black spots).
- About 30 minutes after placing the pan in the oven, take it out. Add the remaining heavy cream. Mix and flip peppers around if necessary. Return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes. (Taste the potatoes to check whether they’re done.)